In driving The Monthly Nationwide Clean-up Campaign, we have been very deliberate. We have been appealing to the general sense of Kenyans to feel proud that we can indeed Transform Kenya from where we are currently to a different level.
I want to invite all of you to what we have achieved so far; www.kcdnkenya.org and http://kcdnkomarockswatch.blogspot.com If you visit our website, go to About us- Downloads. These could not have been possible without your support.
It all starts by reclaiming our immediate neighbourhoods. How best can we reclaim our immediate neighbourhoods if we cannot maintain simple levels of cleanliness. We must start by cleaning our neighbourhoods of all litter and garbage. We must stop throwing litter any how. We must stop living with mounds of garbage in our midst and behave as if that is normal.
We firmly believe that we have some very basic things we must do. We want to invite your thinking to some of these basic things;
- We must as a people re-create a new sense of hope and confidence in our abilities as a people.
- We must accept and start appreciating that we can also live in clean, safe and secure neighbourhoods.
- We must start arresting and charging all those who litter our neighbourhood.
- We must accept that order can also thrive in the informal settlements. Who says that we cannot plan how we live in the informal settlements?
- We must start respecting the laws of the land as we go about in Nation Building.
- This means, we must respect the rights of each and every one of us.
- We must build houses in conformity to the laid down requirements and standards, respecting the Building Codes as we do so.
- We must respect the rights of other road users as we drive on our motor ways.
- We must stop throwing out rubbish through the car windows as we travel.
- We must respect each and every persons right to life, to vote, to education, to better shelter, to ....
- We must join hands in shunning corruption from all quarters. It has messed Kenya for the last 48 years and we need not experiment any more.
- We must stop voting for those who have known and proven corruption cases to be our leaders. Honestly, what do you expect if you vote a thief to be your leader?
- We must know that we are One People Under God.
- We must reclaim Kenya and keep her clean as God ordained during creation time.
- We must plant enough trees and help keep Mother Kenya green.
- We must avoid theories that add no known values to our aspiration as a country. If it is about planting trees, lets plant trees, leave theories out of this. God will take care of the rest.
- We must accept that our strengths lie in our unity as a people.
- We must look at each other as One Special God's Bits of Wood.
- We must Love each other as God desired of us.
- Lastly, we must love God with all our hearts, might and soul. In His providence we dwell all the times.
We must go slow on politics and its intrigues. Some Kenyans are busy politicking all the times, engaging in acts that tend to divide more than unite us as a country. We must go slow on this and move Kenya in one decisive direction that will spur economic take off.
If we go back to these simple things, I want to believe we will be in a position to catch up with our Independence Siblings, the Koreas and others whom we were at par with in 1963.
In Transforming Kenya, the Police Force must remain faithful to the rule of Law. The Judges must dispense justice in fidelity to the law. They must not auction justice to the highest bidders. And Parliamentarians must rise to the occasion. They must not be vindictive while legislating.
The Architects must respect their professions. Accountants must stop being creative with figures. Doctors must maintain allegiance to the Hippocratic Oath. Road Engineers must build roads without paying homage to Lords of Impunity and Kenyans must rise to the occasion as One People Under God with a shared destiny.
We must shun all Lords of Graft, people who believe in impunity, and leadership must be given to those who show humility and love of the human being. We must avoid all people who thrive on politics of deceit and chest thumping, people who would rather Kenyans killed each other for them to ascend to the top leadership.
It is time we Branded Kenya as a destination of choice for the whole world. It is with all these in mind that we are once again inviting all Kenyans whenever you are, to join us in The Monthly Nationwide Clean-up Campaign.
Lastly, our media must focus on issues that unite us as a country and they must desist from the kind of theatrics they are engaged with. The media is dividing Kenyans and it is time someone stopped them.
The ball is firmly in our court as Kenyans, and we can easily choose to Transform Kenya to be the Kenya we want.
As usual, A Clean Starts With Me. And a Peaceful Kenya is My Responsibility. And if you might want to be of support to us, you may get in touch with the undersigned.
We at KCDN -www.kcdnkenya.org firmly believe that we the People of can help Clean Kenya.
This is a campaign for by Kenyans. Let us make it big......
If it is to be, it is up to me. A Clean . A Peaceful Kenya is my Responsibility. Starts With me
Disclaimer; The Monthly Nationwide Clean-up Campaign is about us Kenyans. It involves all Kenyans from the various regions, religious persuasions, political thinking and we do not discriminate against any Kenyans nor any region.
National Coordinator- Friends of KNH Maternity Unit