Welcome to KCDN

This is KCDN, an Environmental Management, Economic Empowerment and Poverty Eradication Civil Society.

We welcome you to our site. Kindly feel free to share with us your thoughts. Ideas that add value will be appreciated. Ideas that want to make us improve our physical environment will be welcome. And more so, ideas that redirect us from the lost cause will be of immense value.

It is us who will improve the lot of our Environment, our Economy and make Kenya a Clean Country, where People join hands to work for our own Economic Emancipation and where Municipal Solid Waste Management is looked at as a resource, not as waste.

We need to set the standards in this region of the World and become the referral point in how a people can join hands and work for their own Economic Liberation, where waste can be used as raw material and become a source of employment for our people.

Our collective actions will surely make a difference. This is why in partnership with our Key Strategic Partners- The Public Service Transformation Department, the National Environment Management Authority, the Ministry of Environment and Mineral Resources, the Ministry of Public Health and Sanitation,other key Ministries, the Local Authorities in Kenya, the Provincial Administration, A Better World, Akiba Uhaki Foundation and other Partners, we are moving deliberately in sensitizing and mobilizing Kenyans to work towards A Clean Kenya where waste is separated at source.

And this is why we are inviting Kenyans to join with us in The Clean Kenya Campaign and be a Member of Kimisho Sacco Society Ltd

Welcome.

Odhiambo T Oketch,
Team Leader & Executive Director,
KCDN, KSSL, KICL & TCKC,
Tel; 0724 365 557,
Email; komarockswatch@yahoo.com, kimishodevelopment@gmail.com
Website; www.kcdnkenya.org.

Friday, June 14, 2013

KImisho growing Strong

Dear Friends,
I was hosted for two and a half hours at Radio Mayienga yesterday night and it was a very invigorating discussion. One thing that really pleased me was when the Anchor raised with me some private letters that had been sent to them by some sour loosers.
Before I touch on this, we are saddened to have lost our 1st Member through a road accident in Yala on Tuesday. Mr. Francis Awuor Kizito from Alego Boro died instantly while Mr. George Awino from Kano is admitted to Aga Khan Hospital in Kisumu. May the good Lord rest the soul of Francis in eternal peace even as He gives his Family the strength to bear the lose. May the good Lord also grant George quick recovery.
Now, there have been many allegations touching on my person in the social media and yesterday, those communications were read for all to hear and make remarks on Radio. I want to sincerely thank all the many listeners who called in and encouraged me to ignore these people. I want to also sincerely thank all those who sent me sms and all those who have been calling me seeking to be Members of Kimisho Community Development Network- KCDN. I will NEVER be intimidated.
Kimisho Members in a past meeting
To all my detractors, I want to invite them to forward any complaint of impropriety on my part to any Government Authority and even to the Police. If there is any person I have ever conned in my life, kindly record your statement with the Police and I will be available to face any consequences. Or, if there is anyone I have ever wronged in any way, please make your report to the Police. But to keep calling me a conman on social media is what Askofu Kuria Mwangi refereed to as- wivu. It will never make me a conman.
I will NEVER be detracted from our Mission at Kimisho and our Members will NEVER be intimidated by these idlers.
Our Nairobi Team Members will be meeting tomorrow and on the 20th June 2013, I will meet our Members in Oyugis. On the 21st June 2013, I will be in Migori and on the 22nd June, I will meet our Members at Muhuru Bay and later at Awendo.
If you want to cook, you must prepare to face the heat in the kitchen. If you are afraid of the heat, there will be no food on the table. Similarly, if you want to be a train driver, you must never be afraid of the dark. I will hence never be cowed by these forces of darkness that thrive on wivu.
It beats all logic for some adults to keep discussing me all the time. Please find something useful to do, for, you will never break me down and you will never make me what you desire.
When I first talked about Kimisho, I was prepared for attacks on me, on my person and even on my Family. And I was prepared never to talk about personalities and their families. I am ready for these busy bodies.
May the good Lord give us strength to grow Kimisho to be the Next Big Thing in Kenya. We have the means, the numbers, the capacity, the goodwill and the drive.
Peace and blessings to all humanity and to all God's Bits of Wood.

Odhiambo T Oketch,
Team Leader and Executive Director,
KCDN, KSSL, KICL,
Tel; +254 724 365 557,
Email; kimishodevelopment@gmail.com, komarockswatch@yahoo.com
BlogSpot; http:kcdnkomarockswatch.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment